Do you want to gain more flexibility, in less time? Improve posture? Get rid of niggly pains? Improve athletic performance & learn more about stretching?
Boost your flexibility through focused stretching, improve posture, relieve tension, help relieve that low back pain, learn how to improve your martial arts performance to help you kick better which will lead to higher kicks (which you can learn how to achieve in our upcoming seminars).
This is not your typical flexibility program!!
This seminar is designed for people who want to safely improve their flexibility, posture and performance in martial art’s or any walk of life – with stretches that can be done wherever and whenever you want.
12th Novemeber 2017
At TKO Maidstone Academy, G6 Baltic Wharf, Powerhub St Peters Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0ST
Starts from 10am until 4pm
With the onset of social media, smartphones and longer hours spent at work hunched over a desk making you have poor posture and tension. This is becoming an epidemic and affecting the way we move and function – in turn destroying our performance in our daily lives and sporting endeavours.
But this program does more than teaching you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind stretching, flexibility, the benefits of all the types of stretching; why timing you stretches will make or break your flexibility routine. How the philosophy of little and often adds up and makes a big difference.
Did you know that stretching is scientifically proven to:
- Reduce Your Risk Of Exercise Related Injury
- Improve posture
- Decrease Muscle Stiffness And Increases Range Of Motion
- Reduces Muscular Tension
- Improve Functional Performance
Thus keeping you in the game longer so you can become consistent with your training
Unfortunately, most people stretch incorrectly and make one (or more) of the following mistakes:
- Don’t use the right stretching exercises
- Don’t spend enough time on stretching
- Bounce vigorously
- Don’t use a stretching program that is specific to the event they are going to complete
- Stretch at the wrong time
- Don’t understand the difference between all the various types of stretching techniques
- Don’t stretch at all
- Of if they do stretch they go to hard, too deep and too fast
- Don’t spend enough time post exercise to loosen off
This stretching seminar shows you how to avoid these mistakes, give you an understanding of each stretch type, their benefits, when to apply them, how to warm up and create your own program of stretches that will benefit your body type and hopefully inspire you to follow a daily stretching routine that is simple yet highly effective – that will enable you to progress faster in your martial art journey and aid in weight loss.
You will need to bring a pen, warm sports clothes to keep you limbs warm while you stretch – so long trousers (no shorts please) as I don’t want you getting cold (even if the weather is hot) plenty of water and you will need to get your own lunch or bring a packed lunch.
Here is a little excerpt of what the seminar will entail:
- Introduction to the Science behind stretching
- How To Warm Up Correctly Before You Stretch
- Interactive day where you will learn the progressions for each stretch
- Learn all the stretches that will help for your individual limitations
- How to relax into a stretch
- Most common stretching mistakes & how to avoid them
- Stretching safety & correct form
- The difference of all stretching methods and how to use it in your routine
- 15-Minute Daily stretching routine
- and more…
Please call 07917 870 699 to reserve your place for £35 or pay at TKO Academy with cash on the day £45.